Custom Search

Thursday, October 23, 2008

To Begin With

I can't believe I'm starting another BLOG! Too Crazy. I was totally afraid of starting the first one, and now I've got several going. But that's not what I'm here to talk about on this blog.

This blog is for Quilting Tips, Tricks, and Basics.

The reason I decided to start this blog is so that I can post all the Quilty Information that is in my head and hopefully keep it organized. Then Quilters, experienced and newbies, can come here as a reference place. I'm going to be organized about my labeling and then it should be easy to go exactly to the topic that you might have questions about.

Also, leave comments behind on tips you won't mind my posting here, or comment about something that might be giving you fits and we'll try to come up with solutions and post them here.

Then you'll know where to come when you need the answer again! If you're like me, I can't keep track of all the info in my head so it will go in a blog where I can find it again when I need it.

Let the FUN begin!!

No comments: